Saturday, October 17, 2009

Im a workaholic

things happen so fast nowadays that i cant stop but slap myself to remind me that it was not a dream, it was real.

but whatever it is. it happens, and happened.
so girl, learn to embrace whatever may come forth in your way.
and im glad that ive met you. now im just going to keep you by my side. happy.

bday kiss for the special bday boy:)

sexaaaaay back! please ignore my fat arm! hahas, and yes im wearing bra, nu-bra :D which is damn heavy and uncomfortable. therefore not wearing this top ever again! lols.


wanzhuo and me :) my LX3 is good man :) best flash in the world :)
both of us have been clubbing like siaocharbo lately! need a break :) lols.

outdated photos of choco and me at SIN'09 at expo hall :)

me choco and tingyi stuck in toilet before shoot :)

me and choco after exhausting shoot at emerald hill :)

damn hot the weather. im whining like a bimbo throughout the shoot! lols
my poor lens cap which dropped off from my pearls D:
Yeah im a strong girl.
and im obstinate.
and im always asking for more.
thats my character that seperates me from girls of my age.
have to thanks ken again for bringing me there to answer some thoughts in my brain.
and realised i cant use a compass! goddamnit!lols.
and cant wait to get either a sapphire ring/ bracelet!








No comments: