Wednesday, October 14, 2009

photoshoots

sailor theme :)
lols, wth! expression


act cuteeeeeeee

love this pose :) though my face looked cui here >.<
didnt emphasize on make up that day D:




now i just love smiling to the camera :) not so shy of my teeth anymore:)










Officially quitting photoshooting :)
im not over-exposed hope to take a break to upgrade myself and make a comeback soon:)
in mean time! working towards my degree and business :DD
small things make me happy.
like the fact u came to fetch wanzhuo and me home at 3 am.
and the horfan u specially dabao for me at 5.00am
i hearts you, and your little hardwork.
even though nothing may work out or whatsoever.
even though from what u say its fatefatefate.
but i hope we can remain like this. stress-free.
i understand you ^^





No comments: