Friday, October 23, 2009

randoms post jumble tgt :)

yeah ken is going to see this photo and say!

u see your dark eye bag!
lols, naked naked naked face. love my naked face :)

showing off that i can go out and scare people with my pale face and dark eye ring :)

with proper makeup :)
some people love me with make up. some people hates me with make up.
i can never please everyone D:
what do u think? :)
which side of me looks prettier?
hi everybody!!! did u missed me? laughs. i took a total of one hour to upload all these photos ok! today i sooooo going to be a long long post that i owed u all! :)

anyway im fine, thank you very much.
just that my biological clock has converted to owlrism.
hence im alseep by the dawn and awake by the night D:
trying to convert back, tralallalaalalalla

the strawberry pink pink cake that i miss school to bake for thomas's bday!

and dabian he didnt finish it lo DDD:

though i will say its not very nice. lols.
lost the skill liao


i bought 2 trays of shot that day, and in the end.......

me and wanzhuo half drunk and poor poor junying must hold on to both of us. thanks pretty babe :)




me and pretty wendy in toilet before drink drank drunk :D




pretty junying who do fabulous nails!!!




ok, so this is the afterscene where me and her are drunk!


ive been meeting this babe almost everyday and i love her to bits >.<
harsh flash. like the reality.



other day with naked face to clarke quay's TCC to makan with wanzhuo.


our fav. dining restaurant :)




everytime we eat confrom plus chop bills runs up to $100 one!!


very hard to feed both of us :) lols.



yeah thats our food :)


adrian and ugaesh in class.


totally absorbed in CS :)



managed to divert adrian's attention to take a photo with me :)




scare u with my naked face again :)


very very lazy to put make up and go out!




anyway totally addicted to prawning nowadays :)


anyone want join me :) around midnight. lols!


the prawn's pond!




me at peggy in her shop :)



go support her dresses at signify bugis :)




me and wanzhuo inside peggy's shop



inside ritz carlton hotel :)



sumptous simgaporean style breakfast :)



met up with this maryann babe finally!


she took out her extension and cut her hair short!




i wished i got such a small face too so i can carry off such a hip hairstyle :)



her enjoying the sakae buffet.




i really admired her.


after i gave up eating. she still munch away like nobody's business. lols



me :)




me naked face going to school in cab :)



my styleof dressing nowadays :)





ok. hectic lifestyle :)


but happy.






mummy and daddy has been real understanding to me nowadays.


i love you :)







No comments: