Saturday, October 24, 2009

emotional

me and tingyi outside amber :))
me and peiling ( amber's waitress).
anyway amber is hiring part-time waitress now.
Paying $10- $13 per hr.
Please send a full face photo and full body photo.
Name and ic number.
and work experience to jvnne@live.com
thank you.


tingyi, wanzhuo and me!

me and aunty before she left for china:)
i love this bun bun hairstyle:)



sorry to traumatise u with my naked face again :DD










Have been pretty much emotional lately.
" I once had it. I never treasure it. Then i lost it. Now i never get it back.."
what is it? it was lost happiness.
happiness that i have now, but different .

Thinking about how realistic every human body is.
How judgemental we are, how we are quick to criticise but not to praise.

As the time improves, we expect more.

When was the last time u exclaims satisfaction from a simple bowl of porridge or sincerely praise someone from the bottom of your heart?

i think we are just too fortunate.

people always says im too lucky.

If i was stripped off my looks, of my intellect, everything of me will be different.

i dont disagree but i work hard of what i am now.

just a jumble of thoughts mixed together. hmmmmmm






No comments: