Thursday, March 25, 2010

missing out on me will be your lost, loser


Have been organising my life and life's been very great lately :)


Sleeping by 10pm and waking up by 6am, this is the routine that i loved :D


Sufficient amount of sleep will keep my body healthy and dear readers even though weather have been cooling lately please rmb to drink loads of water and eat veggies and fruits yeah yeah :)


MY skin has been breaking out lately but sooooo glad it is finally clearing up now :)


Even though i admit that i do not have the habit of drinking 8 glasses of water everyday, ive been keep myself in check :D so guai tsktsk.



Just brought two books to indulge myself in.


The lovely bones by Alice Sebold.. It has been made into a major motion picture. Have missed out the movie because ratings have only been so-so, but the bok is great! Very though-provoking. Make you realised accidents and crimes happen all the time, so no matter how careful you are, something unfortunate may happen *touchwood* so learn to treasure your friends around you :)
House rules by Jodi Picoult. yes she was the author of My sister's Keeper ! I loved that book and even though i have't started on House rules i hope it'll be as anticipating :)
And before i end my entry, i missed cycling man!
ANyone up for cycling with me @ PuLAU uBIN?

No comments: