Monday, March 15, 2010

my room!



Have succesfully revamped my room!

:D and here's a peek of my dressing table!

still lacking alot of flowers and nice-smelling candles. going to grab them tml teehheeee ")

Anyway im a happy girl recently, because everyone has been spoiling me sooooooo much!

Even strangers!

Eg i was buying the accessories from a shop and the very helpful shop attendant offer to help me carry my stuff to the taxi stand for me! So touched!

and the taxi uncle who got out of his cab and helped me to carry my stuff to the lift just because i was alone and it was raining heavily!!

and the many of you who msged me that it was raining and whther i need a lift or not. really appreciated everything lovelove!

Anyway many of you have been asking me when im coming back for photoshoot and its this sunday!
here's the link


only $30 per pax , please support yeah :D






No comments: