Monday, April 27, 2009

Addicts

Well, i dont think anyone will be following my blog closely BUT WHAT CAN I GET FOR MY MUMMY THIS NOTHER"S DAY?


seriously she has tons of stuff le, im like really really clueless about what to get her?
anyone has any idea?



anyway, im on a strict strict diet these days
trying to slim to my perfect 5okg! ( but i realise my neh neh going smaller too, how? D: )
only salad and soup slad and soup.
im like so bored of my diet.
BUT im in love with gelare's salad, really its the nicest.
even though its a little too big serving but i still prefer it to long john's!
and oh my god, their honey bbq rib spag is a die must-have!
plus the cheese cake!
sigh, stupid, stubborn fats!



Im still in love with singing, everyday school is such a short period only.
most of the time i feel like im a taitai
so free not much to do, so shop alot D:
but i love shopping mind you
anyway ive to post up photos of my super bling phone soon! its speels one word - CHIONESS!



goodnight everyone im so tired yawns!
nightmare, please go away!

No comments: