Monday, April 13, 2009

TIFFANY

I make a new friend at MDIS, the school im studying now, a girl called tiffany!
( &&&stop asking why did i register for MDIS, because i use my left brain not my right )



LOLS, and she is super super HAWTTT!
lols, like really very hot.
oh my god!!!
anyway this sweet girl is living in woodlands and we click of right from the start, im really glad i talk to her.
i dont know why i started talking to her, but she has an amazing attraction.
arranged a shoot with her this saturday, hope it will turn out well :)




ANYWAY meeting long lost friend wendy for singing tml!
and TIFFANY I SWEAR I WILL TRY TO RUSH TO SCHOOL OK!
but if i didnt, sign my name properly ( opps* jk )




i miss him , i really do.
but he is happier without me, i guess?
ive asked him, will it be easier to love me and care for me back, or to leave me and erase every memories of me? he gave no ans.



Everything seems so hard, without you by my side, even the simplest thing of opening a cap bottle.
I guess im too reliant of you, i should learn to be independent.
Maybe this is the best ending i guess.
but im still a long way to accept we are not an item.
boy, i still lie awake at night and imagine im curling beside you
i miss you :(

No comments: