Sunday, November 1, 2009

31/11/2009

ITs halloweeeeeeeen night time for partayyyyyyyyyyy!!!

ALot of people invited me down to zouk/st james/ butter.

but i decided to be loyal to amber.

so i dressed up as policewoman and cabbed down to amber for a night's of hard core drinking :DDD





my super clear and pinky skin which i love :D

trying to act cute for the night :)
two side pony tails :D take note i am wearing a police cap, though crooked :/

trying to learn how to wink >.^


muacks muacks.....
and when i reached amber damn disappointed!
im only the siaocharbo who dressed up =.="



changed into devil's band which rong bought for me :)
is this nicer?




i think i agreed with what ken said.
now i look like a catwoman! lols.





and christina babe specially came down to find me at 3 am!!!
she slimmed down alot!! ENVY D:



and thn again, to the end of my drinking night :)
home sweet home by 9am
yawns********







No comments: