Tuesday, November 3, 2009

jennifer's body

HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:DD my naked face again :DD

people always say i look better without makeup. i find myself agreeing with this statement more and more.

because i put on makeup my face will look unnatural.

or as what ken said.
i suck at putting on makeup D:

imma zombie nowadays D:

see my dark eyebag? sigh x 10000000

very hard to cure eh.
any fast remedies people?

just last night went to catch a movie with deardear and tingyi.
i planned on a tearjerker the sister's keeper/

but in the end, i let tingyi chose jennifer's body. for which i thought it was a comedy........
UNTIL the movie starts.
its not digusting, but still makes me squirm and shut my eyes when jennifer attacked.
but if i was the boy, i wouldn't mind lo.

you have to admit, she is WAYYY TOOO HOTTTT for a devil :) right?

oh man! i still want watch the sister's keeper!!! anyone? D:

tingyi posing for my camera at gloria's jean outside cineleisure :)

oh yes , i think this is her debut naked face to be pose on internet :)
she is so going to kill me liao HAHA

the food all eaten by yours truly.

even though im slimming down im damn hungry at 24/7
thats explain why food wasn't finish.
i refuse to touch it after i was 50 percent full! lols



this is me and felix at macdonalds, amber's most loyal customer ever!!!! haha



and my very very pretty christina babaeeeeee :D



devils horn @ halloween night :)
photos is sucky.






hehehe, last photo of halloween night :)


i dont work so hard anymore.
its not that i dont find money important.
but i realise that im still young, and steps can be taken slowly :)
enjoying more from life now :)





No comments: