Sunday, December 27, 2009

new yr's resolution

Yes, i am very very single, if that is answering your question.

If i ever sound emotional in my facebook or my blog here. Maybe its just an implusive of spillage of lots of words. Maybe its true, but not attached . Not after Mr. A 's incident .


An old year is coming to an end soon.

I felt, ive wasted one whole year. Pursuing things that i am not fated to have and falling down once, twice thrice.

When will i ever learn?

Once bitten , twice shy. It does not apply to me, not in a single bit. Oh dear.

Still good riddance to the old year, and i welcome the new year with my both arms wide open.


New Year's resolution will be to :

1. Advanced diploma certificate

2. Slim down

3. No more biting of nails.

4. No more gambling, not even mahjong!

5. Exercise more pleaseeeeeeeeee.

6. Get a bf ( i hope )

7. Curb my implusive , bad temper.

hmmmm, difficult list.

No comments: