Friday, January 1, 2010

a new start. a new year

wahh, the blue lens 16.0 mm really super huge!
at cheryl's house :) with coco:)

finally pierced my ears :D


Its a brand new year...



I want to thank my dad, who has been supportive of my decision. Even though i did not go into jc, nor poly when i am very capable of doing so.

Instead i chose private institution which everyone doubted, but he did not interfere or scold me.

and for not killing me when i defered my adv. diploma because i want to work first.

and for always packing lunch/ dinner/ supper for me whenever i feels hungry!

and for fetching me when i dont have transport :)........


I want to thank my mum, for understanding when i throw tantrums.

For helping me deposit cash whenever i feel sooooo lazy.

For finding my stuff and secretly packing up my room when im out working.

For giving wise advices......

Want to thank my sister because she's always here for me to talk to, to share things with and for being the smart one in the family so im not pressured to study too hard :) muahahahha.



and my brother. for making me angry everytime, LOL.
ok, and for his compliment, my brother thinks that im prettay! haha!




and thank my ah ma! even though u're in china i miss you alot!
will send money again to u soon!

No comments: