Sunday, January 3, 2010

super long post starting of the year


Oh my god, i spent like 3 hrs on this page just to upload photos!

WHy cant blogger upload multiple photos @ one time D:
hmph.

The other time went to ECP with jiejie, wayne randomly.
just because she asked me on MSN. Within half an hr i got change, found a driver and asked her to cab over to my place :) And off we go cycling :) hehe.

Pretty jiejie looking at her phone :)

and me! SOrry didnt take any more photos. i was sweaty and without makeup. Damn chui!


Can u believe it!?!?! I fell down while cycling.

Just because jiejie suddenly stopped. and i braked!


And i dont know how come i fell down.

Only know after i fell down she was laughing her head off D:


Super big bruise on my thigh. Sigh.

But still i want to go cycling again :) Its an enjoyment, though its freaking far.


Met up with this long lost girl of mine @ town after her school :)



Us posing with Xmas tree after Xmas =.=




Both of our fav. SAKAE SUSHI :)


we adore the buffet can!


The last few times i met her we always had the same food! lols.




My prettay babae slimmed down so much D:


heartpain D: u see how much a breakup can do.


but girl i'll always be here for you. Just call!





ANd i introduce her to frolick!


She hates yoghurt to the max. But she enjoy this as much as i do :)




And we went to take neoprint! super cute and fun :)


shall scan the photos and upload next time :)


and....


DOnt know how long ago went to sing with ALAN!

He is now super addicted to autumn concerto as much as i do!!


Oh my god, those chasing after Momo's love and My sweetheart, shld chase after this show too!


i Swear the latter is 1000x more touching than the prior two!


and thats me :)



and then......


It new year countdown.


As usual mahjong at cheryl's house.


Called my old buddy personally to congrats him on a new year.

realised he is near and force him to walked over and find me!!!

Weicheng!


Hahas. everytime he explained our story to his friends its damn hilarious....


Because i use to be an ugly duckling ah.. But he watched my transformation :)


And we are very steady friends now. Really treasured having him by my side.


because normally girls and guys cant have pure friendship. But with him, i realise we can :)


So......


Wish u a happy new year and have a fab. relationship with K. :0




After everything ive been through, i realised that im not a happy girl anymore.


I dont smile so often, i dont laugh at the slightest funny thing.


It takes so much to crack me up nowadays.


But im more appreciative of the people ard me, people who i had love and love still.....


Ive aged.......


And to you, him and her,


sorry that maybe this year ive done some hurtful stuff to you.


sorry that maybe i make u realise that im not a good friend afterall.


But im just not troubling u people with my problems.

thats why i run, and thats why i hide.


I rather get mistaken for, than to explain.


Because if explaination is needed, there's no point in this friendship.


SOmetimes things go awry, sometimes things happen unplanned.


but i know who are the ones i should always keep by my side :)



And to my future him,


I believe you are out there somewhere.


Just that u haven found me and i haven found you :0


but we'll meet one day :0


Just wait and see.



till then...................................................



No comments: