Friday, January 29, 2010

after two thousands of years!

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

mad, ive updated ler ok! stop msging me in facebook to ask me to update if not hor, :) :) hehehehehhe * inserts evil laugh*


met jiejie in town today :)
and i didnt wear any make up! hahahs. i was like damn paronoid my client saw me or smth because i was with a messy hairstyle, going to fall apart soon straw bag, a very crumpled white dress, i think if u saw me at night u'll think that im ghost uh. hurhurhur.

jiejie was trying to pacify me that i look ok. though.
and i thought it was ok because i didnt even saw any friends. and in the end when i came home.....


Leon Ho January 30 at 1:06am
Hihi. I think I saw u just now. Gd nite!
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Jvnne Zheng January 30 at 1:33am
shit where? mad i went out whole day without makeup oh god. lols

Leon Ho January 30 at 1:34am
Cineleisure.. u were in white rite?

Jvnne Zheng January 30 at 1:45am
shit x 10000000000000000

Leon Ho January 30 at 1:49am
y? lol.U looked cute, no worries... =P

and yeah. i almost died. lols. now my haters can laugh man.
ya la i looked like ghost without make up happy? :D

and anyway, next time anyone else saw me i think can safely comes up to me and say HI! :)

i promise i dont bite, wont bite , will never ever bite * cross two fingers lol.

i just caught finish huamulan. Very touched by all the war fighting, people dying, sacrificing. and blah blah blah.

and i was thinking if i reply on sg man to fight for us. i rather fight myself.

BECAUSE MOST OF MY GUY FRIENDS ARE SCARED OF COCKROACH AND LIZARDS AND I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE.

and after tomorrow i confirm got alot of hatemail or disagreement letters send to my FB. :P

its 4.12am and i cant fall asleep. not picking up any phone calls or replying to any msges. no mood ok >.<


anyway will upload my pretty photos soon ok ok ok i promise la :D

No comments: