Monday, January 4, 2010

long lost friends

Throughout your whole life, u will have a lot of friends that will walk in and out of your life........
AND ive lost quite a lot of my friends. Whether it is my fault or theirs, its too late and useless to pinpoint faults now.

And right after my seconday school life, i lost quite a number of very dear friends. friends who i can bare my heart with, friends who i had really loved.

I guess its the decision to start serious modelling, taking photos of bikini/ lingerie,
or i started being mornic and bimbotic and conceited in their eyes,

or the fact that i lost interest in my studies,

or just simple fact that we lost contact .

but the main point is that we seperated.

Though not a lot of words are spoken. but i always felt it in my heart.....

and i want to really say ive missed u all.

and im not going to just say it, im going to prove it with actions.

Actually lost each and everyone of your contact number due to the numerous times ive lost my phone. but look forward to my email/ fb msg/ msn msg! :0 i promise.




M. whom i ask call mok mok!

Remember hanging out almost everyday with her during one of the times.
Girl i missed u so. I rmb receiving one of your very touching email :0 you still care!
Hope u are doing very well in SP.

YS. We hang out, we bitch x 1000000 times!

XL. Ok girl seriously if u are reading this, I DIDNT MEAN TO LOST CONTACT WITH YOU>
i dont know how come we are not on speaking terms anymore at all.
totally zero. but i lost your contact no D:
You grow up with me, taught me alot of things. and i need to get in touch with u asap D:


XT. same initials as me :)
the last time i went out with you i cant rmb when D:
but i lost your number too D: sigh and sulked D:



YP. i guess you'll be the only one that i'll feel strange talking to now. We were as close as anything.
I dont know what pulled us apart.........
but i miss u tiny girl.
hope you are doing well in your JC now.

Even though i lost them im still very glad i have weicheng, szeling, howard, maryann, wayne, cheryl deardear :))
thnk you all for being by my side. ignoring all rumors and tolerated my bad temper :)


** name not written out to protect them.

No comments: