Monday, April 5, 2010

dr chan's clinic


without makeup , pimples on forehead area!


blemishes everywhere on my face!



wondering why i haven't been uploading my pretty photos lately? because my skin is giving me problems!


see the above photos!


I didnt know what trigger it but i always had clear skin, so i freaked out and went to see doctor!


The doctor ive visited is actually a GP, but i read linda's blog and she mentioned his medication was effective and affordable!


Dr Chan Clinic Pte Ltd

Block 212 HOUGANG sT21 #
01-327 siNGAPORE 530212 Tel: 62882340


No need for any appointments booking, just walk-in.


Two weeks ago he gave me A bottle of cleanser, two different types of anti-biotic, and one UDM cream.


And now two weeks later all my bumps have disappeared!

I went back to visit him again to take the scar reducing cream!


Will post up photos of my face if the scar reducing cream works!

No comments: