Wednesday, April 14, 2010

updates,

Hi, have you miss me ? :)

Please ignore my gigantic face, thankyouverymuch :D
Has finally go out with this crazy girl to neverland! hahas.


she really can drink so much better, guess i shall not be too worried about her everynight!

you see! this is how much i love her to kick out of my " i had quit alcohol" attitude and drink a little nah :)


thanks lovely for the $114 shot tray treat! love you! :)


and best friend and his gang made a surprise visit down to find me!


thnk god he is not drunk after the many glasses of on-the-rock.


well, you know why im glad? he's crazy when he's drunk! HAHAHHAHAHA...



and the other day, maryann made an effort to meet me @ lot one!



so happy to see her :)


decided to catch " date night " with high recommendation from howard!




while waiting for my movie to start, went to chiill @ this japanese coffee house.


Im loving~~ it!

And maryann decides im too fair-skinned, so she pulled me out of the shopping mall to enjoy sun-grazing and she took photos of me :)


yeah-- too fair equals to i look like china woman!



aren't you jealous of my long hair :)



and here's a kiss for her :)


After watching the show, she has to be back home for dinner so i went down to find Jiejie for awhile before mahjong @ bestfriend's hse.


This is the big dog, named chubby!


Super obedient and friendly!




and apparently, there's anoter small dog, named small dog!


LOL, a lot of originality in the naming process!



Yes i know im pretty now * blinkblink* since my skin has cleared :D


there's still scars here and there :)


but im still on medication so hopefully after two weeks everything will disappear :)



Met this lovely girl christina in town while i was shopping before my next appointment! SHe has slimmed down like 4kg! Oh god, i must snatch her secret formula! lols.


And i make a trip down to cineleisure to find Jiejie before appontment too :)

Yeah very cute right! lols.


my turn to act cute :)



and finally A PROPER PHOTO :D



** Be strong girl, no matter what happen you still have me and your lovely bunch of friends :)

The days will be passing slowly but before u know it, you'll be able to hug him in your arms again! :)














No comments: