Saturday, April 3, 2010


Ive got a very very bad habit.


Once i hear the word "mahjong" my eyes will lit up, whole day's weariness will be wept away instantly! Miracle right!


But im going to stop playing mahjong man!


Its not because i lost a lot of money ok!


Lady luck have always been with me and im proud to say ive been winning quite a bit from mahjong! Though it is a very bad excuse not to quit!


Luck will run out one fine day........


And to be the fine lady i want to be, i decided to quit.


Big sigh, so friends of mine if u are reading this, DONT TEMPT ME please!


Its take a lot of determination! I will try not to give in to my weaker side.


P.S. My facebook is flooded with people i dont know!


I feel like deleting those unknowns and creating a fan page. Should i? Hmmmmm

No comments: