Monday, May 10, 2010

I am not friendly at all




Heh, worked for Martial combat Arts over the weekend @ sentosa last weight.
The sun was merciless ! I was slapping on sunblock every 3 hrs , not because im scared of sun tanning, but because my skin will start to turn red and peel!
OK but it did me some good, i dont look so ghastly white anymore! Haha, even though im still the fairest among the girls but i love my skin colour now :D



Regarding the previous post, please dont judge him.
Ive spoken out loud to tell people what has happen to me which has maked me change so drastically.
Ive matured, not the cheerful easy-going girl anymore.
Im now guarded with shields and spikes, difficult for enemies to tear me down.
In a way its good, because i am with the working class now.
& working society is cruel, harsh and realistic, anything but nice.


Anyway, i dont get it when people send msges in fb to me, i just have to reply?
Ok i may be super cold and fierce, but i dont have time of world to know another person who i wont even contact in the future?
I know the cyber world is for you to expand network etc etc etc.
But why is it the fact that its all the guys that send this kind of msges?
And the fact that they only choose to know pretty girls?
In fact im super ugly in real life ok! So im doing you guys a favour!

Im going to show you evidence of stupid conversation even if I did replied.



 
May 11 at 2:14pm

hello jvnne , if i dun msg hw m i going to know u ??? right ?

Jvnne 郑晓婷 May 11 at 2:10pm

why u want to know me? i dont want to know strangers. sorry

 May 11 at 2:14pm

Because u r pretty that e reason I wanted to know u ,
Not all guy in cyber r pervert


Sent via Facebook Mobile

Jvnne 郑晓婷 May 11 at 2:18pm

because im pretty?
oh well, u know what. You are not a pervert but i do not want to know realistic people either. I am ugly and old and fat in real life serious. these are just my sister's photo :)

** Name remove to protect his identity
 
 
And you know what? After i said these, no reply at all =.= See!
 
Its like if a ugly and fat and old girl message you: " Hi can you give me your MSN? I find you handsome!"
Will you reply? Will you make friend with her?
 
If you will, then i dont think you will be sending messages to random girls.
 
 
 
 
P.S. A tips to all the despo guys hiding behind the screen. Maybe you can try to use better pickup lines instead?
 
Please dump  " Hi , you are pretty. Mind giving me your MSN? "
 

No comments: