Friday, May 7, 2010



Some of my formula drift event photos :)
Have been teaching myself to SMILE with teeth :)
Because i always look very fierce and rigid! lol.


Anyway for those enquiring me about my weight loss tips.
Its only the 3rd week, but my depression hit me i guessed?
No appetite @ all. I can starved for few days =/ Im not very proud and im trying to correct it, give me sometime.



this is the website when you can count your BMI by just typing in your height and weight :)

the healthy range of BMI is from 18.5 to 24.9

But this is just a guideline, because 24.9 is quite extreme and what people labelled as FAT .

I used to be 168cm and 55.2kg ( BMI 20 )

When my menses come, my weight will flutuates up to 2kg more due to water retention.

I was not fat, but people called me big sized and chubby?

Its because i have very very broad sholders as i use to swim and play badminton.

But in actual fact my bones are very very small D:

So in order to look skinnier i have to cut down on my weight more.

However my BMI calculation is 18.5 ( round up ) which is on the healthy range but even a mere hundred

grams more i'll be unhealthy range. I think i cannot rely on this calulation because my bones are really too

light. I dont drink milk @ all since baby times!

I know i'm not setting a very ideal example, but this world is realistic ain't it? Sad but true.....

Please exercise daily and eat healthy meals to maintain your weight!

http://www.nutrition.com.sg/ha/hacalcal.asp this will be the calorie calculator to determine the calorie intake

advisable for you to maintain your weight now. It is also a useful guideline for you if u want to increase or

decrease your weight :)

Enjoy planning your route to healthy weight and lifestyle :)

5 comments:

edrick said...

but from your size,you don look like your bmi's 18.5
judging from the car photos...
no offences, just a comment

jvnne said...

Hey :) that car show until now was two weeks plus time, i lost another 2 kg :)

jvnne said...

u can count im 168cm tall, 52.2 kg.

weight/ height square = 52.2kg/ 2.8224 = 18.494898 :)


:)

jvnne said...

plus as ive had mention my bones really very small!

serious , for my height my feet is sized 35:) thats why i cannot use tha bmi calculation because bone weigh alot . so compared to a girl with the same bmi as me, i got more fats than her :)

plus my shoulders are super broad because 8 yrs of sports :) hehe.

not going to deny that im big sized, have been termed that all my life.

edrick said...

jia you!!