Thursday, May 6, 2010

Looking back @ my new year's resolution :D


New Year's resolution will be to :
1. Advanced diploma certificate ( Completed three modules, seven more to go T.T )
2. Slim down ( Actually i had aimed for 52kg, but now that im 52kg, i am aiming 49kg )

3. No more biting of nails ( Ticked! )
4. No more gambling, not even mahjong! ( Checked! Checked! )
5. No more alcohol than necessary ( Tried to avoid hard liquor :) )
6. Get a bf ( This one too difficult, dont think so? )
7. Curb my implusive , bad temper. ( After spending time with wanzhuo, i think since i can give in to her, i'm not so bad right? :)

8. Punctunality ( Oh well, from 1 hour to 15 min! I think im doing good :D )

9. A year's salary savings based on my avg monthly income ( Ticked , aiming for a year and half! )

10. Re-decorate my room ( Done, looked better than i had expected! )

11. Driving liscense ( Should i? Or should not drive? )

12. Learn a new skill ( Learning about nails and manicure )


I think Im really doing not bad, since its only may :)

No comments: