Monday, May 31, 2010

My retail therapy!


Went to work despite having insomnia the whole night.
Despite that manage to look fresh :)
Think ts the bird nest i drink everyday working?
Just very light make up, foundation and mascara.
Not even eyeliner, falsies or blusher and eyeshadow.
My boss said i look better with less makeup =.=
Is it true?



After work, changed my hairstyle and dress before heading out to far east to indulge myself in retail therapy :)
Heh, i know i look very different everyday with different hairstyle and dresses. But i like it this way, changing my style every few days from sweet, cute, sexy, rocker, OL and more. Thats why you can already imagine my wardrobe is bursting!



My poor nail that broke when i was showering, I know i know it looked disgusting.
Bleed for days D:
Went to nail status to remove others french extension.
Hope it will grow back soon.
I cant stand ugly nails!

Didnt managed to take photos after shopping because my camera's battery went dead.
But i love the GSS, everything is so cheap!
Oh dear, have to watch my spendings though.

I really dont want to touch on this topic but i cant hold back.
I dont always reply to FB msges unless i have spare time on hand or i'm in good mood that day!
SO guess what? I get scolded when i dont reply to msges =.=
I have few hundreds messages to clear each day,
when i dont reply, its because firstly, your message starts like this

I'm jayelle 23m, workin' as government ppl. Sign on as navy. Hmm btw can i hv ur number? Hope can noe you. Mine is 92470034. Do text me orites. Tc fren ^^v

My friends know that firstly, i cant stand singlish.
I know my english is not that good either but i dont type in short form unless im stuck using my blackberry or its something like tml instead of tomorrow.

but since when alright become orites?

Secondly, Imagine you are me, such an un-sincere message you will reply?
Obviously the guy trying to hit on you?

So i ignored this message of his, and the next time he tries again, but with no patience at all.

cnt noe u den fine la. so b it.

which again, i choose to ignored. But obviously i didnt even click on his first message to read it, it was un-read till today i decided to trace it.

Obviously, this guy stated that he was alright with that fact that he cant know me.
But then again i receive this again.

So attitude when someone talks to ya.

=.= Seriously lo, i dont have time to read through every messages ok.

I dont have the intention to know strange tikopehs also or desperate ah bengs.

I dont flirt.

I also dont see the point of introducing myself to you since if you wanted to know me maybe you should have followed through my blog and have an avid idea of what kind of person i am, i just dont talk to strangers.

You were the one who had already accepted the fact that you cant know me? Then for the sake of your pride you have to say that I'm attitude?

Yes i have an attitude and i'm proud of it.

Yeah i know i know i know, i told myself to try to be friendly, and i managed to have done it!
A number of you should have scored my MSN or BBM.
Whether i reply or not in those, thats another thing altogether opps =X

There should be sweet guys who do this too.......

I'm Alvin here. I know that it seemed quite impolite to adopt such approach to know you as a friend but I have no other methods except writing email to you. Hope you don't find it offensive and skeptical about making friend through internet.
I would like to seek your understanding in advance at this moment. I believed u can view my profile to know more about me so please consider my humble request of making friend with you. I'll give you my mobile number which you can drop me a sms if you willingly to make friend with me after serious consideration, otherwise please do drop me a email to inform me that your unwillingness in knowing me as a friend.
Below is my email address & contact number.
Email:

Mobile:

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for your kind attention & have a wonderful day ahead.

Regards,
Alvin

Sorry alvin, i just posted your sincere message into my blog and now maybe those desperates will just skip the formal introduction and copy your message and try to hit on girls.

But u know what i mean, the latter message will definitely have a better chance of me replying right!

Even if you are not good with words, try messaging me with poilte greetings until i noticed you!
It will definitely help also if you have a proper profile photo that does not show a cat, a dog, a car, a baby or a moon.



Now the bad news. Yours truely birthday is coming nearer! hahahahah
 Like each and every year, i dont hold bday parties because my cliques of friends range from 16 yrs old to 36 yrs old!
How to put everyone tgt like that! lol.
So if u are sincere in celebrating birthday with me :)
Message me to book a date alright! Loves.

Current bday wishlist:

1. The new edition macbook pro! 15 inch one! My one too slow D:
2. Canon S90
3. A compact camera
4. ehhhh, ehhhhhhhh


SOooo hard to write a list this year D:
I have been pamepring myself too much that i bought everything i wanted for myself. Oh dear.
Just treat me to nice dinner and bring me shopping! HAHA!
No soft-toys / flowers for presents pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Any dresses/ makeup/ accessories / shoes / bags / perfumes
to my current more-than-enough collection will do :D

Ryan said i did not mention him in my blog. He's upset.
SO now..............................
RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN
RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN
RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN
RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN
RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN
RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN
happy not? haha.


I need you to show me love,
I need you to teach me to trust again.

No comments: