Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ten reasons why I am single , till now



1. I need a guy that is mature, understanding and able to control my temper.
    Which i know very well that these type of guys are only the minority. I need him to be able to guide me along and teach me things whether in life, about work and etc. Even though i am still at a tender age, i find myself preaching at guys who are older than me. I dont like it, at all. Hence because of my strong character, i need someone who is competitive, with big dreams, someone who might not be rich but will work hard to give me a quality life, someone who dont get jealous and over-protective easily, and someone who is faithful.

2. I need someone who is tall.
    I know they say that age should not be a gap in relationship and height and weight should not be a factor too. But being realistic, guys are egoistic animal. When Im donning my 5 inch killer , I am 1.8m. Surprisingly, i will be ok with a guy shorter than me when im in heels but most guys are not ok. Thats why............ Its actually very hard to find someone who is 1.8m taller and love me and fulfill my above and below criteriaes :X

3. I cant stand my boyfriend smoking or going to club every week dutifully.
  I know its not a crime to smoke, but for my personal well being and my family and his own health, he has to be a non-smoker or quit/decrease his smoking once he decided to commit to me. Dont ask me why i object to the latter, because squeezing with sweaty people and grinding against loose girls is not my top choice of entertainment.

4. I do not believe in online relationships.
  Yes i know many of you have successful love story even though you meet each other online. Sadly it does not applies for me. Because those guys who want to know me online? They are just realistic people who add girls with pretty face. They are not even interested in my character or hobbies. The first thing they often asked are " Are you single?" , " How tall are you ah?" , " What are you working as now ?", " How old are you?" , " What kind of guys you like?" , " You got any friends to introduce to me? " , " Can you pass me your HP number? " , " Where do you stay?" . I dont entertain these kind of message anymore.

5. I cant stand guys who talk/sms/email/blog like underage girls
A standard example will be " Nice to meet u orhx. ^^ " Seriously?

6. I do not trust easily
    I know more than 30 guys who actually concealed the fact that they are attached/ flirt behind girlfriend's back/ lied about themselves to protect their ego or brag about things that they actually dont own or cant do.

7. My parents are very very very demanding and strict
    You need to complete your NS, because my mum said guys who have not gone through them are just boys. You need to have a good education backup. My family dont believe in making money without a certificate. Your family background must not be too messy, not a drunkard for dad who owes ah loans money. You promise to take care of me no matter what happens. You must not be too popular with girls.

8. My boyfriend must priortise me before their " brothers "
    I hate feeling neglected when its the men's outing session D:

9. I expect a gentleman
    Open the doors for me / slide in the cab before me / do not use vulgarities .
    No i dont expect you to pay for my every meal/movie/shopping, i can pay for myself. A treat once a while will be fine with me. I get turned-off when a guy expects me to pay for his share without offering to pay.
  Therefore he need not be rich but not in financial distress? I hate feeling as if I'm feeding xiao bai lian. Be surprised, more often than not I'm always the one paying at meals.

10. He must love animals and children
      Because i love them :)

Therefore its not the reasons that i cant really forget my EX, i certainly dont love him anymore but there isn't anyone who qualify for the ten reasons above . He did and he loved me more than he loved himself even though the anger management control problem.

Its also not superficial reasons that my BF must drive expensive car. I am comfortable with taking cab on my own. He also need not be handsome, actually im scared of guys that are good-looking! Too many girls flocking around!




heh. some overdued photos from STUFF magazine shoot. Have you grab a copy? :)

8 comments:

Jimster said...

I think its almost very hard to find such a guy. But dun give up, i always believe that there is the other half waiting somewhere out there just that the time has not yet come =)

Unknown said...

Well it is always gd that u have ur condition in looking for a BF or a future partner for life. But sadly to say that we human being hardly married to the person we loved the most or the one who fitted into ur 100% condition. Older ppl always say, as long as that person can match ur condition at least 70% is more than enough. And i believe that and for one impt thing to take note is, he must love ur family and u and take care of them like their own family member last he must respect elderly and have a kind heart.

Sor Kelvin said...

Hi Jvnne, just cannot help but to comment a litle but actually your criteria are not exactly very hard to fulfil. In fact it's rather easy, maybe except the height part. HAHA. Anyway good luck in finding your prospective partner. I wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Lol, not trying to be "haolian" or something. I met all the criteria, because i have a GF just like you currently. Anyway, good luck to you! hope you find the one that you are looking for soon!

kei said...

Well hi, i came across your blog a couple of times. and i must say that although your expectations are high, but it doesnt mean you cant find one like that. God speaks "no human is perfect". well, maybe even if he is all the above as you wanted him to be, you might find another flaw in him, some day in the future. when that happens "forgive". well i dont know how long you have been single, but yeah, it does take time. I've read your past about your abusive bf and it sucks, but perhaps take some time to reflect on it and you will find the truth in your heart. anyways, life is about striking a balance isnt it? Open up for joy!

C

Anonymous said...

Ha. You probably have not met someone you really like , which you why you have the ten criteria in looking for a boyfren.

Once you find someone you are attracted to , you will simply ignore your own rules.

Jvnne said...

:) replied with another blog post.

point taken everyone! :)

Lord Ducky David said...

It seems its all about the bf's duties and not at all about yours...
it will be very hard to consider a real couple if you are not willing to question yourself and if you only care about the check-list..
Think of it. I hope one day you ll be happy. you seemed to have suffered a lot in your life (i read your blog). Cheers, David