Monday, June 21, 2010

Not as holy as you think :)

I dont deserve all of the compliments.
Im not perfect.

Im too stubborn , to take in any kind word of advice.
Im too determined, to exceed my own performance.
Im too proud, to ask for help when i need it.
Im too competitive, that I dont make friends in the same line.
Im too judgemental, that i always assume you are always wrong.
Im too independent, to the extent that everybody finds it impressive but scary.
I always think Im a superwoman, so I always try to learn and do a lot of things at the same time, neglecting my own health.
Im always too much naggy because i dont wish to see people making the same mistake but I had neglected the fact that mistakes make us grow in strength and experience.
I always forget that no matter how old I look, Im still a child, a child that need her childhood too.
I always think too much, that i made my friends worry about me too.
I always give a bad impression because I look very fierce when I dont talk and smile.
I always appear spoilt because I insist of enjoying good food and extensive list of wardrobe choices.
I am unapproachable because Im scared of strangers.


Within a minute, i can state down so many disadvantage of Jvnne.
Trust me if u are an online fan, the good image I potray is only just an image.
Maybe im even a 80 yrs old balding man whose interest is to pretend Im a xiaomeimei :)




P.S sorry for nt updating so long :) will blog about my trip and worldcup soon :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just a bitch!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree