Thursday, June 3, 2010

Friends, forever..



You know what the fav. question me and wanzhuo usually bombed with people are " Who is prettier?"

Then the person will be awkward because both of us used to look a teeny bit similar .

Now both of our style is obvious.

She's the tanned, cute, cheery, princess  type of girl, while I am officially now fair, feminine, mature OL.

Lol, both of us are less than a year apart only :) Heh.

Despite these we are still best of friends are our bdays are looming nearer soooooo excited :D



For her only, i will sit in the club with her without touching alcohol for hours.
For her only i can sacrifice my sleeping time to spend a little bit more time with her because she's an night owl!

Babe this year i really hope you can fulfill my promise of spending less time in thai clubs and cutting down on quitting :)

You know i am always, always here to help.

To you strangers reading this entry now, I may be just another pretty face who is very unapproachable.
But its really how much effort you take to know my past, my present and the future Ive planned to know why I am how I am right now :)

It take even more effort to tear down the wall of defences i always had towards unknowns.

For you to score my trust and be my friend.

I will promise you a lifetime of friendship with me :)

Szeling, Howard, Wanzhuo, Weining, Weicheng , Maryann
you people are the special ones.

JingLin, Wendy, Christina, Cheryl, Dom, Ken, Victor, Keaven, Rachel.
DIfferent lifestyle but I have always treat put you in a special place in my heart.

Qiqi, Shina
Becoming my very fast friends
Yingsi, Melissa, Xiaoling, Alvin, Christina, Clement, Kevin, Tingyi, Jaycob, Owen, Lawrence, Xingyi
The regrets that our friendship didnt maintain.



Bombed you more photos of mineeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm... I think I know the xiaoling you're talking about.

Anonymous said...

why now then i saw this post!

Anonymous said...

ahhh i forgot to say im wanzhuo! hahahahah laoniang's comment is not approve!! faster approve !!