Friday, September 25, 2009

the after effect of SIN

Well its that i really want to blog a super long list of stuff!


but thn i cant find the USB port for my camera and my bluetooth function in the pink bimbo vaio laptop cant seemed to function properly.

so let me entertain u with words :)


Still feeling the after effect of SUPER IMPORT NIGHT.
ken if u are reading this.

i got few hundreds more stalkers reading my blog.
and a hundred new faces add me in FB EVERYDAY.
and lots of more offers on photoshoots and events :)

yes i really need to thanks hankook for the LOUD publicity it gets me :)


why am i seem to be so busy this few days?

busy with my school.
last month before i graudate :)
OH MY GOD im so excited lo :)
thats why studying hard everyday and trying not to pon school :)

and of course im working very very very hard everyday ok:)

glad to see my bank account amount increasing.
thats my sense of satisfaction. hmmmmmmmm :)


ok i will blog.
if i cant sleep later.
about signify, mr.A, SUper import night and tons of blah blah blah.


love you all :)

No comments: