Wednesday, September 9, 2009

hate people who ASSUME

Stop A-S-S-U-M-I-N-G that im rich or pretty! because im neither.


Im earning less than 1k per month.
my dad and mum are cleaners.
my branded stuff are all donated.
i live in a 3 room flat ok.
and im not on diet, is because i dont have money to eat ok.


fuck those who say im rich!

oh yeah somemore, i had plastic surgery on my nose and boobs and double eyelid.
i go for botox every 3 mth.
happy?

and all my photos are heavily photoshopped.
im super ugly in real life,
150cm tall and 80kg.

oh oh oh. and i only got PSLE certificate, im stupid and lazy.



and all those who say otherwise are lying bitches and bastards.
!@#$%#&@!)$&@*^$&%@

ive only wished to be as normal as possible, i also want allowance like any girl of my age, i dont want to work so hard ah, its not fun, its tiring. but i need to push my limits, because i want my dad and mum to retire as early as possible.
i'll give anything to choose another path in my life , over again. its tiring to pose to whatever photographer request and have the flash in your eyes. its tiring to be screamed by my boss everyday. its tiring to try to study when i dont have time.
its tiring to pay for my stuff
its tiring to be misunderstood. its fucking tiring when i want everything to stop but things still remain the same.
where's my childhood? i want it back, right now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

No comments: