Monday, September 7, 2009

mr.A

super loved this photo to the max:)
yeah yeah, i know my leg muscles are damn big. lols.
been a very long time since i fly like this D:
sprt of miss chinese dance and ballet!:)







love this set of photos to the max:)
credits to photog gigahz:)


the guys in class:)





k-singing in jb with beloved classmates




random photo of me and tiffany ages ago

Reasons unknown to my bad mood.

have been relatively unlucky nowadays, and getting gastric pains.

but really need to thank mr.A because everytime i scrowled, he tried to put my smile back on.

yeah, he has all the patience to cheer me up.
Baby, really thanks for making an effort to fit around my hectic schedule and accompany to do what i want, eat what i want to eat.

even though we haven officially started on anything, and there are problems prior to our r/s, sometimes its exasperating, sometimes it makes me cry but more often than not it make me determined to iron everything little crease out and perfect our r/s.

i really hope everything will work out in the end, i really do.

the things that haven been irritating me:

1. the super huge pimple on my nose which refuse to pop out

2. inconsistent gastric pain

3. My sister taking my things without my permission ( and thus making me search high and low for it )
4. The banglas painting the exterior side of my flat.

5. feeling fat , and no motivation to jog

6. not earning moolahs T.T
7. my closet is overspilling and im lazy to clear it up
8. feel like eating japanese chawamushi forever but no one to eat with me D:

9. mr.A is ah-toot ( ok kidding:) )

10.the blings blings on my hp dropped again D:

11. my nehneh is growing smaller and smaller, maybe soon it'll disappear DDD:
oh well, i guess this is life.
its the down down down period, so i'll try to be optimistic because since its the downest period, the only way i can go is up, up up right?:)
ok bye, and good morning.
cheerios:D







No comments: