Saturday, September 5, 2009

bento #02

OH hi, I KNOW UVE MISSED ME:)
have been enjoy my short holiday break :)
meeting up with mr.A almost everyday.
he's my happy happy pill:D

Bento set #02 which mr.A request suddenly.
not much ingredient to work with and i whipped this up in less than half an hr:)
am i genius or what! lols.

Consists of fried egg, fried rice with pepperoni, ham, egg, peas, carrot and corn, brocoli, xiaobaicai, and chicken:)

went to casting today wearing this chio topshop inspired dress:)
from signify too:)

and a smile for you:)
im smiling with teeth nowadays !
feeling H.A.P.P.Y :D



me with my agent alvin:)
ok his face very black!



oh this is so much better! lols.
anyway he is damn freaking hell tall!
i think 190cm or smth.
im 168cm, wearing my 3inch heels, and yet he is still well above one head taller than me!
i suspect he is 2m tall! lols


went to east coast at night:)
with mr.A , vina, and ser:)
very dark cant see clearly.
lols, and if you are wondering, mr.A was the camera man hence not shown in photo:)
ok bye for now:)
life is too good to be true:D










No comments: