Monday, September 28, 2009

in school lab C305

Im in school lab now:)

have been a very good girl and going to school lately:)


No photos to upload because the old modemn desktop does not have bluetooth:)


oh well, in one of my "im-being-slapped-in-the-face" mood.


today randomly went to meet my client at dome cafe@ UOB plaza.


he saw me.


Dress code of the day: Black bustier dress, black heels, tiffany's diamond necklace, Guess bracelet, and one study burberry bag.


feeling happy because i wore make up today and i look very presentable for a change.

because normally i meet client anyhow dress, without makeup, and always LATE LATE LATE.

but im early today :)


the first thing he was me he said : jvnne right?

i replied: hmmmmm... yeah nice to meet you . had trouble finding the place?

and thn the next thing he said to me was not to reply to my previous qn, but to say.

"oh well, you are not as pretty as ive expected. heard from my colleagues you are quite a turn on. but im a little disappointed now !"

oh well, i was shocked.
and seriously embarrassed and dont know what to reply.

I DONT WANT MEET THIS KIND OF RUDE CLIENT ANYMORE LA.
roar.


and in the end.
i end the meeting ASAP, and rushed to school for my lab lesson when im not suppose to be in this class =.=


oh well, its a bad bad BAD day D:

p.s. need some chocolate
p.p.s thanks terence for buying me the burberry belt:)

No comments: