Tuesday, May 26, 2009

being true to myself


Saying the truth, i DO NOT think, i need any guy to be happy.

Saying the truth, maybe i still missed me, but hell, TIA SENGKEONG does not miss me, so why should i miss him at all?

He's a fucking player.



and im going to say this to ALL LADIES OUT THERE, being really independent to fall in love, means really independent on yourself, whether in financial terms, physical terms or what.

SO, join me today, to be a lady of independent :)




Im planning my next month, to do the things i love and feel for it.

Im going out jogging, playing bball, badminton and tennis.

I'll be out swimming, roller blading and enjoying the dance.

I'll be out clubbing, drinking, swaying my hips to music and singing love of my life.


I'll be myself, doing the things i love, feeling the way i feel, and be happy :)




Im enjoying my life, ARE u game for it? :D



No comments: