Friday, May 1, 2009

he erased i retrieved

Thanks for the the surprised this morning!Thanks for coming all the way to send me breakfast!Thanks for chatting with my mum at 4 am in the morning!Thanks for every single effort you put in!Thanks for making me the luckiest guy on earth!Thanks for all the love you gave it to me!Every single thing's you do touches my heart..i dunno what can i do in return..but i'll promise every single second spend with me will be the best moment in your whole life..


我承认我爱上你的美 你的脸和你的眉让我面对自己无法再自恋 我承认我爱上你的美 你让全宇宙失眠让我爱到像流星一样的坠

(-_-''')thats alot of comments from you....lol..but is definately being appreciated..miss every single thing about you.misses & loves

I LOVE YOU =)

Our Love now is just like a marathon ,No matter how fast or long i've run,I can never see the finishing point,Hope it remains tis way forever,So our love will never stop running~=)

so sure i will be crazy over you??hmm..we shall see den,see whether you will succeed not.PS:you look so cute when you're sleeping. =)


Thanks for the breakfast!but please dun sudddenly surprise me by appering out outside my door step!i dun wan you to send breakfast so early in the morning,ur sincerity & effort is being appreciated.thanks darling,enjoy ur 'study day' with her today.loves & misses

HMMM.how exaggerating can you be?why must i not meet you bcoz of how you dress?but if you're wearing a bear costume den maybe i won't be meeting you.other den that nth change the plan.=)

thanks for the pouch,is juz not completed without urs together with mine..see you later darling! =)


最幸福的一对就是你和我我不是老板你也不是富婆平平淡淡的比什么都快乐 =)

sorry, this was all the friendster comments i still see.
he was deleting i think, i cant copy the sweeter ones.
but he is one of the guy i loved most, i really just want to keep the memory.
i was so angry when i heard he deleted and i regret why didnot i copy down it earlier.
its making me tear now, and im later for my shoot already.
but this is definitely more impt than shoot, money or work
damn it.

No comments: