Sunday, May 31, 2009

bimbo

Ver sorry for the lack of update!
Have been constantly on the go! lols.
MY handphone has been throwing weird tantrums at me.
So, im thinking of getting a new phone.Shall it be Iphone or HTC diamond 2 series?
Any kind souls getting in for me for my birthday. its coming! lols.




Anyway lets talk about all the things i can rmb im doing.
I went ksinging with szeling ( my pri sch mates ) and i bought a BURBERRY wallet on sale.
Like finally, ive been eyeing the wallet jealously whenever i pass it. but cannot think up of a good reason to acquire it.
And it was on ten percent discount, even though that was a pretty lame excuse to bought it, but who cares right, laughs.
I wanted to get a gucci lanyard too, and a burberry bag.
Oh god, aren't i just a bimbo.
ive been trying to boycott these branded stuff for so long.
But i just just cant resist the designs. Sigh.




ANyway like i told Xuanghong today, if i saved up all the money ive spend on books.
I have probably owned a CHANEL bag. laughs.
anyway im here to show off my trouphies. GOOD reads recommended by me!! :D



1. Street kid by judy westwater ( pshycology, fiction )
2. Damaged by kathy glass ( Non-fiction, psychology, A MUST READ! )
3. DOnt tell mummy by Toni maguire
4. The host by stephanie meyer
5. Unbeaten by Kim woodburn
6. Shame by Jasviner sanghere
7. silent sisters by Jenny tomlin
8. Lipstick jungle by candace bushnell
9. four blondes by candace bushnell
10. One fifth avenue by candace bushnell



Given my past characters. kill me i also wont spend over hundreds on books.
but im doing it recently. KIll me.
ANyway im addcited to abused childhood books.
Feels very sad for the little kids. And makes me realised im so so so so fortunate! really! Cathy glass collection is non-fiction. Read it and you'll be horrified such wrongdoings are appiled on a child so young.



School starting tomorrow. Back to school life >.<
ANyway if anyone is interested in buying any watch, please asked me. I got thirty percent discounts! lols.


Waititng for transformers and Up and Ice age three and alot of movies to come out :)




Living blissfully now :)

No comments: