Friday, May 8, 2009

sweet memories

Boy, i missed you.


Its funny whenever i cook breakfast for myself, i will think of how he used to make breakfast for me.
How he would nag and nag at me to bath before sleep.
How we would clean my room and his room.
How he used to piggy-back me over the bridge :)
How he makes funny faces and feign silly noises to make me laugh.
How he sang love songs to me.
How we'll sing couple songs tgt.
How he hug me and tells me he'll never let me go.
How we eat supper together late at night.
How we will snatch over a blanket and a bolster.
How he smells to me
How he calls me "ah pui!"
How we had lingering kisses.
How he doted my my younger brother.
How he tolerates all my temper
How he told me im the most beautiful.
How he say we will be forever.


he told me he misses my snores, my funny sleeping positions.
but i misses you more, tons and tons more.



Im here waiting alone, for you to comeback to me.


bring back, oh bring back, oh bring back my boney to me, to me.
bring back, oh bring back, oh bring back my boney to me.

No comments: