Monday, May 25, 2009

maryann

BEFORE U READ MY POSTS, click on my ads ok.
PLEASEEEEEEEE, lols. doesn't matter if u click a few more times :D



MARYANN

I really miss this silly girl of mine.
WHEN ARE WE MEETING UP?
we promised to have indian curry and prata!
laughs.
Anyway, today has been a nice nice day. Went out with Xuanhong to eat POPEYE at singapore flyer. It tastes ok this time round, not as fantastic D: because food served was cold.
Anyway after that walked to marina square to watch ANGEL and DEMONS. it was damn scary uh some scenes. The decomposition of body, burning, gun and blah blah. Scared me half to death.
But it was worth the catch! I rate it 7.5/10. Nicer than Da vinci code anyway :)
Thn afterthat sebastian came at fetch me at marina, we then proceed to HELIPAD. lols, i keep on thinking the age limit is 25years old. dont know how to keng so old. thn in the end, no one checks. lols =.="
well enjoy few hours talking chatting. first time i lost the most in FIVE TEN! oh god! thn was punished to drink. but luckily sebastian helped me with the punishment HAHA.
anyway went home, thn me and sebast was talking on phone, and his car is parked right below my house. thn i was talking and talking, commented i was hungry for prata so he drove me to JALAN KAYU ( claims to have sg's best prata ). But i find its ok, only the curry is spicier and after eating one slice i was too full.
We had a good chat about life, and so now here i am, home sweet home :)
one more rest day and im back to my hectic lifestyle.
goodnight peeps, sweet dreams :)

No comments: