Friday, May 1, 2009

moved on....

I guess im moving on, and he is moving on.
To be honest to myself, i really kept myself SO SO BUSY until i can forget him.
and i really did not think of him, until i saw him online, or his friendster or facebook account.
thn i will burst out in tears again.
why in tears? because i did not understand how perfectly two loving couples can end up like us. sighhh D:





I did not sleep the whole night @#$*%&$)^
and i got a half day shooting later, oh my gosh, im going to be so dead D:
i miss sg's sunny weather!
what's the point of earning money when i dont spend the money?
the other day i saw this super chio guess bag which costs, $219
i was hesistating whether to buy or not. in the end ive walked away.
my self control on splurging is peaking to the highest, really.
and its not sensible as guess hold numerous sales in one year.
the bag depreciates faster than than anything =.=
but it is so chio! D:




Im reading a non fiction story to keep me entertained suring my sleepless night.
it is CUT by CATHY GLASS. the girl is damn kelian and pitiful.
this book is on sale in borders! go grab it now
considering to buy THE HOST by STEPHANIE MEYER, hmmmm



Accounts test results coming out on monday, hope i will score full points! :D
but i missed two tests on Organisation behaviour, die die.....
i miss school, i miss my classmates, but i dont miss the lectures! lol.
i should be uploading photos in my blog, but i guess im plain lazy.
maybe next post? goodbye :)

No comments: