Wednesday, June 3, 2009

jam...

i was sitting in a cab one day, and i asked the taxi driver is there a high possibility there'll be traffic jam towards CTE during peak hour.


He asked me, did u eat jam with bread today?
I looked at him quizzically, urms, no?


Oh thn no need worry uh, no jam :D


laughs!




Anyway ive been flagging cab everywhere i go!
oh dear, can i just schrimp and save?
laughs.

Anyway i slept pretty late these few days, to read my storybook.
and Sebastian called me at 1.30pm today to wake me up for school :)
and he proceededly sent me to school too :) thanks dear :)
im feeling so blessed and happy now :0




Bought the LG secret and started using.
I still prefer my simple ICECREAM D:
thinking of getting a HTC cruise, should i? or shld i not? D:





Anyway i miss singing K with wendy, it was so lovely to found a girlfriend that loves singing as much as i did.
but she's so held up with working these few days, sigh D:
I want to sing!! any buddies? laughs.






Sometimes i feel that god dotes on me too much.
Whenever im down, and ready to die.
He'll cuddle me gently in his hands, rocking me to sleep.
And he'll show me wonders of my life, and gives me opportunity.
Now, i appreciates life more than anything.
And of course, thanks to those who has been doting on me, helping me pull through my failed relationship.

No comments: