Friday, June 19, 2009

game for live!















my face looked so rounddddddddddddd =/ damn it.
im trying very hard to slim down now.

RIGHT AFTER THAT STUPID SEBASTIAN BROUGHT ME TO EAT ROTI PRATA THAT FEW TIMES AND DRINK ALOT. i gained 2kg.


YES, and he called me baba. damn it man! but seriously my arm is very flabby now! because no more muscles. im like skeeping and eating everyday man! must go exercise! if not shld i go back to london weight to do my treatment, hmmmmm =/


seriously i think my overall image very important to me.

i think its important. self-respect and respect to other people!

ok, im on my way to becoming prettier! :D

laughs.

And the above photos are for working for RAZER, game for live event!

so cool, mario music played by NUS orchestra! hearing the music makes me rmb the mario game :D

anyway really enjoyed the event was working with pretty babe felicia :D

but i must say....


the tube top really too small, like hankercheif man! i swear!


Please read the post carefully below, word by word. because the post above are my usual vain rantings. and the post below are more worth reading.


If from the time before you are born, you can choose exactly how you will look like, what character you will have, your own career and own family members.

How will your choice be like?

WIll u be happier living in an assumed perfect lifestyle?

or will u be happier now with all the little imperfections, little mistakes, and little unhappiness?


If given me a choice, i will have things as it is now.

although i may not look pretty and skinny.

although my character is not divine.

although my career is not the best in the world.

although i always had arguments with my family members.

i will still perfer this way.....


because if i look pretty and skinny right from the start i will not learn to appreciate my own beauty.

if my character is divine, i will never learn to be kinder, be more empathy, be more compassinate, be more caring.

if my career is best in the world, i will never learn to work hard, never learn not to take things for granted.

if i dont have the family members i have now, i will not have my happy childhood, the priceless moments i had with my family, the motivation they gave me, the acceptance and tolerance level they have for me, their indefinite love and concern.



BECAUSE if i got a PERFECT life, i will never learn how imperfections can be beautiful.


HOW you and me are suitable to live in a imperfect world

HOW i fall down and bravely learn from my mistakes, and never to make the same mistakes again.

HOW to cherish my precious, to love to care to share my fortunate with less fortunate.

HOW to curb my bad habits and to continue with my good habits.

HOW my life is enriching because i dont have the same old boring perfect life everyday.

HOW im so proud of myself for overcoming each and every challenges i met in life.



and here i am, imperfect in my own ways.

but still i meet people who like me and become my friends.

i work with people who respect me for my capability

and i live with people who love me and stand by me no matter what comes may.


thank you god for bestowing me upon the best life i can choose :)



P.s. Slow down, take a walk and breath in fresh air.

Think about your life.

Perhaps its not as imperfect as you think it is :D


p.p.s. after the event, dropped by khatib when im on my way home. i walk around your house estate just like what we have done last time.
still rmb the first time u piggy back me over the bridge.
it was the first time anyone has really carried me..... it'll be a memory i hold on forever, and ever.


No comments: