Saturday, June 20, 2009

pain in my heart

there's still the pain in my heart.
everynight i felt as if im so alone, alone in this world.
with no one who cares, with no one who bothers.
i used to have someone to snuggle to, someone who gave me warmth.

but i lost him by accident. i lost him by mistake.
and there's nothing i can do to retrieve him back.
so here i am, lying alone again.
i sprayed the familiar perfume, hoping i can sleep.
so here i am, tearing alone again.
hugging my lifeless bolster,
hoping to have your arms around me again.

what wouldnt i give, to reverse the time.
what wouldnt i sacrifise, to undo my mistake.
if i said i still want you, will you want me back?
if i said i still love you, will you care for me again?

there's sadness in my smile, because you're not here anymore.
there's an emptiness in my heart, because i left the space in my heart for you.

no one will understand, no one will feel the same way as i do.
there's no one else in the billions just like you.
i just want only you, only you.
how long must i suffer this pain?
how long more must i suffer this longing?

or is this just a phase in my life?
is this just a path everyone will pass through.
to lost a one that u loved so.


lawrence tia, i still love you.
do you still love me too?
i fell so sad right now.
everyday i'll try to check up on your activites.
to know just what u're doing.
and ive loiter around your house area.
hoping just to catch a glimpse of you.
its pains me so much, to know that they're girls after u.
and that u might choose one of them.
it makes me so jealous, to know that im not the one u'll love anymore....

No comments: