Friday, June 5, 2009

Finding myself

pardon my flash! that is my darling szeling!
we've been very very good friends for almost 9 years! can u imagine? lols.
in esplanade's toilet :)
see pour height difference! lols, i was wearing my five inch modo heels :)

Its the month of finding myself.

I will do the things i love, i miss, and im good at :)

i think i will go back enrolling in dancing.

And my ex-coach msg me about AVIVA badminton compeitition in june :)

maybe will find a female partner and join :)


Today skipped class, BECASUE totally no mood!

i know i know, i should not have skip it, but well i think it was PMS.


Anyway called victor out to sing K ( how come no one emails me D: )

and he said my singing was horrible D: D: very sad.

and after that joined darling szeling to esplanade for cullberg ballet.


I feel that it was more of modern dance, it was so abstract!

but i loved the second part of dance.

the guy started telling jokes.

WHy did black woman carry big bag?

because they need to put lipstick. ( i dont get it )

Why did blondes carry shoulder bag?

I dont know! lols! this was damn hilarious.
after that we went to causeway. i forgot to eat the whole day so i started buying tons and tons of food, and vodka .
and we walked to her house nearby to have a drink and talk :)
and here i am, hme sweet hme at 1am!
oh god tml got bikini shoot so cannot sleep now. if not confirm overslept!!!!




One month, one month of no contact.

Ive gotten so used to you that i didnt even realised myself.

How important you've become and how those small talks makes me smile.

damn it.

No comments: