Monday, June 22, 2009

about myself


Please click on my nuffnag ads! thank you very much.

laughs, my readership has gone up!hence, will be doing a Q&A session for my readers to know me more ^^

Well basically im a normal girls who is studying business management in MDIS.
im working as a freelance model, and modelling agent. And a part time sales consultant for man power supply.


What is man power supply? basically i only handle big companies that requires a large handful of foreign workers. My job does not have a basic at all. But ive a very high commission.
which drives me to work hard.

Anyway this is not my dream job!
My dream is to open up a successful modelling agency, and a boutique :)

How did i started modelling?

I was featured as the winner of school hunks and babes in my secondary school years.
It was a local student newspaper.
hence thats when my modeling started.
Currently im not attached to any agency.
But im a freelancer with jerry's model and Fiona's .

What i like to do during my freetime?

-Oh yes, shopping! which girl doesn't love shopping?
but it always burnt a big hole in my pocket whenever i start shopping so now i tends to avoid it at all costs! laughs.

-I like to swim, i like to jog, i like to play badminton and basketball.
YES i love sports, i think im one of the very few models who do exercise.
thats why i got a very very, broad shoulders.

-i love to read!
i can stay at home for one whole week surrounded by book! no joking!

-Other than this,i like to sing and i like to watch movie.
and i always sing and watch movie alone!
like very pathetic hor?
but its always so hard to compromise with a friend a time thats why usually i end up doing these kind of things alone.

- last but not least, i like to stroll.
i like to think about a lot of stuff, alone. thats why strolling always help me to clear up my mind.

What i like and dislike to eat?

- i love japanese food! Although im allergic to seafood ( i hate FISH!) but i still love japanese food!

- i prefer salads to junkfood.


- i love beef !
- i adore curry!
- i detests gasy drinks.

What kind of guys i like?
Someone who is nice and gentleman. Preferably with a sense of humor.
Who protects me, and give me attention as and when i require it.
im attracted to mature guys!

i think thats all.
i will posts up some great reviews of comestic and beauty products that ive been using:)
and freebies for readers who answer some simple questions :)

Anyway, my bday is dawning nearer!
and here is my bday wish list. im so fickle minded! but i dont want iphone le! hahahas.
its according to how much i wanted these things! lols.
1. Sony vaio pink laptop --- ticked
2. Panasonic lumix Lx3 --- ticked
3. Dressing table
4. Burberry bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Adidas jogging shoes ( my shoes size is 36! )
5. no!no! skin ( available in watsons and guardian )
6. Ceramic hair curler ( with function to adjust temperature )
7. Ceramic hair straightener ( can adjust temp. one )
8. The saddest girl in the world by cathy glass ( avail at borders )
9. Hello kitty lamp ( harvey norman )
10.Pink monopoly collection
11. Pink PSP
12. Diamond earring :)

No comments: