Saturday, June 20, 2009

someone here for me

I just spot my friend's MSN nick.

" As long as she is my dream girl, i will not mind even if she's a robot!"

oh yes, i can imagine technology advancement will be very scary in the future.
Oh yes, and i do believe everything thing is possible.

SO perhaps the bleak prophecy of robots turning against human might happen in 12345 years time! *shrug, i will never live long enough to find out!

My intuition tell me someone is hiding something from me, someone is LYING TO ME, AVOIDING ME.
if u are that someone, better own up before i discover.
i hate this kind of feelings, make my nose itchy!!!!!

Oh today i had a very boring day, i used up 6 hrs to bling-ed up my camera, and another six hrs to study for my economics test!
and the rest of the time spent holding on to the phone, waiting for the promised phone call.
damn it. i swear i wont do this kind of stupid act again.
i find it irritating too.
to flip open my phone to check if there's a missed call, to find that there isn't.
Its like getting disappointments EVERY FIVE MIN.
i hate it, but i cant help it.


Got the mood to singgggggg now!
but no one to sing with me!
sigh i really missed the past with WENDY KHOO, we used to go to KTV everynight to sing.
Oh yes, its unnecessary expenditure, but we were happy.
We were happy without any worries that time.
but now, life is difficult for both of us, and we have to learn to be strong ok darling :)
Relationship will sometimes come to an end.
be brave:)
whether u want to end it or not, it'll be your choice.
but my advice will be : FOLLOW YOUR HEART.

ok short post, have to practise a dance.
i choose the song, FLIRT- by pussycat dolls.



its so nice to hear that you're doing well now.
i just know it you can manage the company very very well :)
i wish u best of luck :)

No comments: