Monday, June 15, 2009

singtel broadband on mobile youth plan

This is marina, now a popular place for families to picnic, fly kites and JUST RELAX.

The other day i was being emotional, after finish meeting with my dreadful boss, came here to ttake a stroll. isn't the scenery BREATHTAKING?

it was that one moment, how i wished i had internet connection on my mobile phone, SO I CAN BLOG ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL PLACE MAN!

It took me two weeks to finally rmb this place and blog about it!

And i just realised that singtel came up with a new SingTel BroadBand on Mobile Youth Plan!
If only i've known about this i would have signed it up and i could be blogging about my trip to marina two weeks ago instead of now!

For a low subscription fee every month, i can enjoy internet connection anytime, anywhere!
Even when im shopping/ sun-tanning / jogging, i can instantly logged on to internet and MSN/ blog!

isn't it cool?
Ive just signed it up. have you?

join me to Live Life Online Anywhere with SingTel BroadBand on Mobile Youth Plan!
Visit www.singtel.com/youth for details

No comments: