Monday, June 22, 2009

CHARMAINE


How can i be thinking of ending my life--- when there is someone else fighting for a chance to live?


yes friends, im alright now.

i guess i have to give up

HE DONT CARES.

he let me wait for him for twelve hours, sobbing my heart out.

he let me bombed his phones for dont know how many times.

STIL NEGLECTING MY CALL.

he dont even want to hear my explanation-- he just ASSUMES.

im tired.

see, relationship DONT WORK WELL AT ALL.

ive stopped my faith in it it.

it so tiring, crying and crying AND CRYING.

damn it.

When i was ready to give my heart to him, THIS KIND OF THINGS HAPPEN.

i guess, im not bestowed to have a happy relationship.

like my parents.

i guess because im fortunate in other ways, ive to be deprived from having a guy THAT LOVES ME whole heartedly.

if he's not going to give in, im giving up.

im giving it all up.



oh no, i wont commit suicide.


her story was featured in newspaper.

i read about this link in elainyuki's blog.

i hope that everyone of my reader can helps.

even one dollar will do.

she needs half a million dollars, and every little grasp of hope and faith,

to have a chance in survival.


such a little girl fighting against death.

and yet here i am complaining against stress, relationship, etc etc.

im ashamed.

i should treasure my life more.



No comments: