Thursday, June 4, 2009

k singing

Please note that any updates on my blog will be below this post until after my bday! lols, i refuse to blog if u people keep on buying me teddy bears or pink dresses! lols!



URGENT- finding khakis to go singing with me! lols
please register by sending a photo of yourself and contact no and free days to jvnne@live.com
laughs! im serious! i need singing partners!! :D




My bday is coming soon, in a month's time:

Please get me something in the list! much appreciated!

1) Pink monopoly set
2) Armani exchange watch ( chain-like )
3) HTC cruise phone
4) Burberry bag
5) Kino or border's vouchers
6) SONY VAIO LAPTOP
7) Gucci lanyard
8) Hello kitty mouse
9) Hello kitty photoframes
10) Hello kitty curtains


Or u can alternatively pays for my shopping * smiles as sweetly as possible

No comments: