Sunday, June 7, 2009

pub sessions

,









That christina in the photos with me :)
Today accompany her to do her hair extensions at far east :)
Mine was done at IN VOGUE far east plaza #02-37.
i feel that the braiding method was quite good so i recommended her :)
After that we shopped for a little and i bought the cutest mirror and my long waited corset! sexy sexy! lols.
Took a cab down to St.james. realised there's some sort of Underage party at powerhouse =.="
i cant go in!!!
SO we went to noveita for some salsa, and to dragonfly for live band and trance!
After that went to Mono to sing, but sound system was bad so we took cab to Amber 21.
And i was just drinking there yesterday too!
and eevrywhere i go, i just DANCE! they called me hyperactive, but i realised i really, really love dancing!
Anyone willing to sponser me to further my dance lessons? laughs.
Ive been drinking from MONDAY TO SUNDAY!
i need to cut down on my liquor! laughs.
Sebastian, i QUIT drinking le! From today onwards! lols, next time we just go eat prata dont drink uh :) sounds like a good idea right :)
Relationship used to be as simple as ABC to me in the past.
When im in a r/s, it meant that i love th person, and the person love me, and we do things that makes each other happy, and we avoided unhappy stuff at all costs.
But when i grow up, everything multiply and grow complicated!
Now its not as simple as i love you, and u love me, so we get tgt.
Now ive to consider so so many factors.
I think im more guarded and wary towards r/s now, i dont wish to become a victim again!
Im not as strong as you think.

No comments: