Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rojak jumbo post =.="




This was just taken yesterday. what i wore to casting for RAZOR. laughs. i think im getting more and more lazy. didnt bother to dressup and do proper make up. who cares =/
sebastian is a life savior~ the casting is at some ulu place at chai chee lane. he send me there, if nt i confirm lost my way one! hahas.



Tuesday met wendy on her offdays! she like so busy now:) YES I WENT OUT WITHOUT MAKE UP! the photos look pale and shag, and thick eyebags. i know i know. but not ugly enough to scare people away i hope! laugh, anyway that silly girl lept me waiting for two hrs while she do her makeup and permed her hair. grrrrrr......


well, this is the JB trip with my class mates. JANE, ADRIAN, TIFFANY and ME. laughs. nothing much to say.
as we went for few hours only! but we saw accident on the highway! its was with 2 MERS and one BMW i think. laughs. the last driver fell asleep. luckily it was not our lane/before us. if not super jam! yes, no makeup again. stop saying i look ugly if not i slap u! lols.


random, found in camera. do i look prettier when i tied up my hair? hmmmmm...
with angel:) with tiffany :)
I really need a new laptop, it took me almost one hr to upload these few photos!
laptop, latop im coming for you !
after finish loading, im so bored that im lazy to do a full-day recount! hahas. so short short inscirptions :D
despite what everyone emailed me and boycott about sony vaio! i still want it uh =/
know its super overpriced, but its superchio!
sigh D:


anyway, everyone is waiting for everyone to buy me presents. so they can buy me the last present on my list! thn like that i can wait forever lo :)

but i just got my LX3 yesterday:)
so i can ticked it off the list :) *grinning from ear to ear

will post up photos after i blinged it alrighty! :D



Anyway, my stomach is damn queasy now.

because i just drank my detoxification drink just now :)

anyway its a super good drink.

I had a very serious water retention problem.
I will always bloated up when i drink too much water/ menstration period.

I'll look one size bigger. and my tummy, arms and thighs will flap around like nobody's business!

after i drank the detoxification drink, the swelling goes right down!

but i've the constant need to pee/shit! laughs.

im not telling the name here, because im not doing advertisement for it :0

but if you're interested in it.

EMail me @ jvnne@live.com

i mean if u are really interested to buy it la..... laughs.

its a kind of coffee.

anyway my skin clears up after drinking.

maybe because ive been taking care of it?hmmmmmmmm =/



im enjoying the not applying make up out period:D laughs


Anyway gamers out there, im doing an event for GAME FOR LIFE today at national stadium.

From 6pm to 10pm :)

anyone going there please look out for me:)

working for razor!

in skimpy tube top, mini skirt and boots! hahas.

es please spot me flashing out my fats! :DDD u can criticise all you want can!



anyway, ADRIAN TAN FENG MING! HAPPY BIRTHDAY:D

i will try to make it down to zouk after my work ok! promise!:D
both of us look quite ugly in photo. nevermind la hor =/ i also never takes alot of photo with u. laughs.

p.s. im not taking the stupid pills that make me feel sick after i tookit :)
im taking london management weight coffee :)
wonder what kind of dreams you'll be having tonight?
i really miss your smell.
and i miss hugging you from the back ....









No comments: