Sunday, August 16, 2009

being lazy

I am admitting to being lazy!
sales for me is no good at all this month!
and im not taking photoshoots at all for this month....

and im still spending like nobody's business.

CONCLUSION: no more shopping! lols.


Anyway thinking of getting a massage chair for mummy and daddy.
but alot of my friends mention its a waste of money!

but i still hope that i can buy one.
Any good brands or models to recommend?

email to jvnne@live.com!



Yeah, vina bringing me to night safari later in the evening :)

i have not been to night safari at all! LOLS.
getting excited! thinking of bringing my camera along :)



P.S. i am trying hard, trying so hard everyday.
i know god dotes on me a lot, always provides me with solutions.
but i cant help being greedy, i cant help asking for more.
i intend to seek perfection.

no more outbursts of temper.
no more laziness.
no more lying.
no more being a bitch.
work hard. train hard.


hoping to train up more on my stamina.
hoping to have more time to meet up with friends for basketball and badminton.
hoping to have time for dance lessons.
hoping to have time to cook more delicious meal.

ZHENG XIAOTING, hope that i can be more of myself.
i can love myself more.
and i can be truthful about my own feelings to myself.



i'll be strong, because im only here for myself.

No comments: