Saturday, August 29, 2009

wendy khoo

I have always appreciated all the little things u did for me, my similar-ly babe.
because thats how we grew close.
we were strangers the first day:) but we had the same brand of bag, shoe, make-up:)
thats how we click, and thats how we hold on to each other in the following months and i hope years .

even though you're not really in my life anymore, and im not really in yours.
you have always been a very great girlfriend:)
its the toil of work that slowly and painfully toil us apart:)
but we've still managed to catch some time with each other:)


life is still leading on to our own destination:) but rmb, no matter what happens. no matter what right/wrong u did, im not here to judge, im here to support!:D


and although we've outgrew our silly times tgt,
but im still here to share your happiness and painful moments.
and im glad to watch u grow up, to learn how to deal with work, relationship and money:)





and dear, you bday is drawing near again:)
soon you'll be nineteen:)
happy bday in advance.
my similar, my reflection and my babe:)



this post is specially dedicated to miss wendy khoo, one of my girl friends:)

No comments: