Sunday, August 30, 2009

sushi tei

At 3.14am, i was constantly fidgeting, rolling ard my bed, reading mummy's little girl by jane elliot and studying my notes, and nibbling on choc chips.

By 3.27am , i decided to sneak a peek at my phone and saw a missed call by mr.A.
calledhim back and of course he picked up my phone, sounding very grouchy because i woke himup from sleep.

We hang up phone around 5am, with him back to sleep and me continue to be restless.

At 7.40am, i called mac delivery because i was craving for big breakfast.

I dozed off.

At 9.50am , i sit at my bed, thn rmb mr.A has to go back to school to hand in his assignment.
so i started bombing his phone.
once,
twice,
thrice.

and thn i start to msg him, and daftly stared at my phone abt ten min hoping he will call back.

he didnt.

it funny that he always picked up my phone during ungodly hours but refused to pick up my morning call.

im feeling very helpless now. shit.




digging out my old photos to entertain mr.A
this was in my sec school days wearin PE.
oh im a very patrotic singaporean =.=

and thats yipping! i look so pale in comparison to her.
i used to be so fair and skinny! whathashappentomethatmakesmesofatandtannednow? D:



Oh hi!

im like blogging very frequently, because very long hours of me are spent in front of my laptop!

ineedtogetsomelifesoon, really. laughs.




Saw some sushi tei's photos of food just now.

and im damn hungry.

i miss sushi tei!

want to eat jap food D: awwwwww...



anyway congrats to mrs carole lee for giving birth :) ( urms, she's my p6 teacher )

i think your daughter will grow up as pretty and as kind as you:)



tml will be spent mugging for my business law's exam, meeting client at 3pm, having a photoshoot at 4pm.

got tons of request of shoots, im like arranging them everyday. hate it.

its funny, i used to have such a high level of passion for photography. for creating photos that tells stories, for making beautiful photos.

now i just dread it.

dread to make up, dread to leave my house for shoot. and dreaded the long hours of shooting >.<

whats wrong with me!?

maybe its because i dont really like to put on make up now. hmmmm


and Business law =.=

its killing me!

the law of tort plus the snail in ginger beer.

please pray that i can pass this with A !!



p.s. It hurts still, talking about my past.

every little facts of me pinches me still.

its funny how those betrays and abusive treatment didnt used to get on to me, emotionally.

but as i was talking about it, i feel the tears in my eyes.


p.p.s im tired, sigh. i dont want to provide for myself anymore.

i asked my mum whether she will be willing to give me allowance, she gave me that look =.=




No comments: